26 septembre 2006

How to use puff-pastry's left-overs.

Tuesday is the day of my English lesson (I’m still a student !)
Why wouldn’t it be the occasion of a weekly post?

What do you do with your puff pastry's left-overs?
I always new that it was forbidden to make a ball and re-roll it, but I didn’t have a particular technique.

I found a trick on a French food site, le Meilleur du chef.

You just have to pile the pieces of pastry, making them overlap a bit.




Then you can roll thinly ...




and cut into different shapes: sticks, here sprinkled with poppy seeds and parmesan...





Or tiny rounds with some tomato sauce on them, and a piece of anchovy filet.






You can bake them a little in advance and then freeze them to be able to cope with any impromptu aperitive!

French version here

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I think nice post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to read the sound story.

Anonyme a dit…

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonyme a dit…

Easily I agree but I dream the brief should have more info then it has.